The main characters: panda's! At Ouwehands Zoo

EN

Hello hello, look who has decided to come back. It's summertime and last summer I went to a zoo called 'Ouwehands Dierenpark/zoo' with my cousin Sun. Our main goal was to see and spot pandas and we did!
NL

Hallootjes! Ik ben weer even terug voor een verse blogpost. Ik heb zomervakantie en vorig jaar ging ik naar Ouwehands Dierenpark met neef Sun. Ons doel: panda's spotten! 
First things first: coffee! The coffee here was okay. When doing take away coffees I tend to take my own tumbler or cup with me #nowaste.

Aquarium 

The aquarium, one of my favourite part of a zoo.
Africa
πŸ’©πŸš½
I loooove meerkats!
This path used to be a trail for monorails. Nowadays it`s just a walking path. I think they removed the monorail because of the noise which can be stressful for the animals in the zoo.
She/he was showing off her/his baby. Thank you for showing off!
Lunchtime
We were also near the panda habitat so we were pretty excited...
Panda time!
Time to wander around China! The panda habitat is gorgeous, spot on and very Asian. Well done.
My heart
My heart!!
I have almost got myself a panda...
Hilarious: gorillas
Cute small houses
It was time for an afternoon snack with a typical Dutch food: poffertjes. These are mini pancakes usually served with butter and icing sugar. But there was also an optional add-on: grand marnier. Alcoholic pancakes? Well, I haven`t had that before but that sounds exciting so yes please ma`am!
Alcoholic pancakes go surprisingly well with coffee too!
Meanwhile...
Can we please see the pandas one more time before going home?
Playground for monkeys.
Also a playground for monkeys.

πŸ’›

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls