Peek into my life 91

Once upon a time in
Ghent
Climbing the 91-metre-tall Belfort Tower of Ghent.
(It was a date activity)
But before that I was strolling Ghent on my own.
Mhmmm, Ghent.
H&M blouse | Monki jeans | Teva Sandals
My date was wonderful but nope. Should have stuck with my solo`ing through Ghent.
I prefer fooddate with my bestie
A. and I got a whole wheat sandwich with mozzarella, tomato and pesto. Flat whites (our fav) and cheesecake to end our lunch. I have never had a cheesecake before with crumble on top.
Phone snaps
The annual fair with friends | fieldtrip @Berkenhof Tropical Zoo | Camping de Meerpaal
One of the books I read in 2021 | Very proud of my playlist | donating clothes
beachday with colleagues | delicious risotto croquettes | hanging out in Vlissingen

Auntie duty | sad meal | best popcorn ever eaten
Art gallery visit in Mechelen | addicted to 2ndhand shopping | 6-course meal #neveragain
getting rid of my parents stuff | and changing my house | bye bed
X-mas presents | pandan spongecake | nail bestie queen
My favourite bathing suit since 2017
We`ve found some smol friends.
I mean...
...this is almost perfect, right?
Wild berry picking
Here I`ve made a strawberry + watermelon shortcake! So fluffy and refreshing!
Afternoon tea with my bestie foodie at JOHNSONS.
Milkshakes in the flavour cookies & cream and melon (mine).
Lunch at Tilly Rose
I had a tuna melt roll, very yum! My friend A. got this ice coffee. Looks also very good.
https://makico.art/
At a graduation party and I`m wearing a modernized & reworked kimono from Makico.art with red heels and I`m loving it! I`ve requested Maki (the maker) to have a small pocket attached to my kimono and she did a wonderful job on that! Now I can store my phone inside.
Matcha galore
So in love with my nails. Thank you T. !!
Last time eating out with my dad. Eating his favourite: Chinese food obvious.
De Brass
We`ve ordered:
- polenta fries
- pulled pork fries
- carpaccio
- tuna & crab


I only like oysters when they are like this.
MOJITO FLAVORED STRAWBERRY OF PASSIONFRUIT
Blouse (my favourite): Monki | pants: Topshop
The food that I`ve made
Here I have a raspberry vanilla bar that is free from gluten, refined sugar and is also vegan.
Tiramisu
Steamed buns with filling.
I`ve made pokebowls for lunch for my friend and myself. The left one with the kimchi is mine.
Matcha swirl bread. I look so tanned!
Baking fun with this chocolate tart with strawberry, pastry cream and whipped cream.
A basic sponge cake to create something sweet. Or just eat it as it is now.
Zoo | Play | Fun
 #atwork

Coffee from vending machine. Meh.
But this cheese foam bubble tea from Cutea is great!

Comments

  1. All your outdoor photos have me wishing for summer! Glad to see you posting again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I can't wait for warmer longer days! Xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for allowing us these looks into your life and sharing all of these fabulous photographs! The architecture, activities, beaches and bathing all look fabulous, and the view after climbing the Belfort Tower looks amazing.
    I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian, and most of the food in your photos (other than the shellfish which I don't eat). looks delicious!
    I love your fashion taste.
    I love the looks of the floral blouses, the bathing suit,
    but It would be very hard for me to try to choose which of the outfits I love the appearance of the most! You look beautiful wearing them.
    Ghent looks like a wonderful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls