Tea Stories, my cup of tea

 

EN

Here's a little restaurant /hotspot review! Remember the time of eating out and sit down at a restaurant? Yes, I remember! Last year I drove for 1,5 hours in a car just to try out this new tea place called Tea Stories. Their IG-feed (@goodteastories) shows good-looking bubble tea, latte, and vegan food! Me as a tea-lover and foodie was curious about this place!

NL

Hier een restaurant/hotspot post! Herinner je je de tijd van uit eten gaan en heerlijk toeven in een restaurant? Zucht, ja ik wel. Vorig jaar reed ik 1,5 uur in een auto naar een eettent toe genaamd Tea Stories. Hun IG-feed (@goodteastories) laat heerlijke bubbelthee, latte en veganistisch eten zien en ik als tealover was natuurlijk erg benieuwd!

I`ve made a reservation for a seat and table just to make sure I could sit down. Turns out it was not needed because the place was empty. There were here and there some take-out orders and a couple and a family who sat down for a drink but overall it was quiet and peaceful, just the way I like it. The interior is also simple, woody, and inviting and makes you take things slow and just chill with a cup of tea.
Yoga + Flowers
Tea Stories also organize yoga + breakfast sessions and dried flower wreath-making workshops. I can`t wait for the lockdown to be over so I can join the yoga session!
My food
- avocado kimchi toast
- milk tea with tapioca
- matcha latte
Tea Stories ❤❤❤❤❤ 4.⁵/5
I never had kimchi toast before but since I love kimchi and bread of course I had to try it out this kimchi + avocado + tahini toast. It was yum!

Tea Stories has so many tea flavours to choose from, it was pretty tough for me to choose. I went for my all-time favourite black tea with milk and tapioca pearls. The tea was not too strong more flavoursome and aromatic. The pearls were cooked to perfectly soft and chewy. You can say it was an overall good glass of bubble milk tea!
This is Moka!
Sorry Moka, no food for you :( I don`t want to upset your tummy.
MATCHA LATTE
I had to try out the matcha latte one and it was yum! Good matcha flavour and foamy. I just had to add a little bit of sugar to make it even nicer.
Tea Stories - Torenallee 22-04, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Mon : CLOSED
Tuesday till Friday: 12:00 – 18:00
Saturday and Sunday:11:00 – 18:00

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls