Hong Kong two years ago

EN

Two years ago I flew to Hong Kong, my other hometown on this planet. I didn't stay here long because I was also heading to Japan and China as well (more at posts at here and here).
So this post is basically a sum up of my few days residing in HK. 
Now seeing these photo's back again I so long for HK again. To a healthy HK without the demonstrating and smog.


NL

Twee jaar geleden vloog ik naar Hong Kong, mijn andere thuishaven op de wereld. Ik bleef er niet lang dit keer want ik ging naar Japan en China toe (meer hier en hier). Deze post is eigenlijk een samenvatting van mijn kort verblijf in HK. 
Nu ik deze foto's weer zie verlang ik zo weer naar HK.
Naar een gezonde HK zonder demonstraties en smog.


❝tap
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
Me at my favorite supermarket section: the bakery.
My passport and food stickers from all over the world.
Swiss Air
Swiss Air took me from Amsterdam to HK and back. It`s also my first time with Swiss Air. I liked it! The extra Swiss chocolate treat was also nice.
⮙ My inflight entertainment: Isle of Dogs and I loved it
And skin care on 38,000 feet .
Hello secret snack stash!
Hong Kong
My home.
To look like a local Hongkongers you should -according to my cousin who lives and breaths HK- be wearing casual and most importantly with: flip flops. So here I am wearing a plain dress ☑ and flip flops ☑ and be a full HK`er! Until I open my mouth because my Cantonese isn`t that great. #oops
Ah, macaroni soup, toast and Hong Kong milk tea. My FAVOURITE breakfast when I`m in Hong Kong! I crave so so much for this cha chaan teng meal.
The same cousin and I are having Pepper Lunch! Also my go-to when I`m in HK. I hope they have a vegetarian option now on their menu. All I can choose from Pepper Lunch is the salmon one.
Prrrrretty cakes.
Green Common ♥♥♥♥♥ 3/5
I met up with Desi for a quick lunch at a vegetarian/plant-based/natural/organic eatery and grocery in one!. I was intrigued and surprised to find an eatery like this one in the middle of Hong Kong. Good job Hong Kong!
We ordered
- spaghetti Bolognese with veggies
- noodles with sesame sauce and veggies
Me and Desi both thought this meal was decent but a bit overpriced. Which is common with organic green food but the next time we will be eating at some cha chaan teng and be happy.

♥⼼

Comments

  1. Macaroni soup? I'm looking up that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's such a nostalgic dish for me. It's really simple to make: you just boil the macaroni in broth-water and you're done! You can add-on toppings as well :) Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls