Pixel art

Time to reveal my latest pixel art! 
If you want to use my pixel art, treat them as personal use such as in desktop icons, to pimp your blog/site, signature, posts etc... 

1. no copying or editing please. Respect the creator!
2. want to use for commercial usage? CONTACT me first. 
3. credit by me. 
4. do you have any questions? Feel free to leave a comment ^^
____________________________________________________
More art please click at navigation bar: portfolio & pixelart! Arigato!

 

 

I'm Feeling: Tired
Music: Blue feat. Elton John - Sorry seems to be the hardest word I miss the UK boyband 'Blue' - this is one of the song I like!
Food: Donut <3
Drink: Hazelnut latte

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls