Yarnfood Saturday

EN

Great, it’s Easter weekend break and I’m recovering from my 2-day hay fever illness. Hurray Spring! No really, I’m happy that Spring is here because that means I can wear more summery clothes and of course the return of the beautiful green around us that is unfortunate bound to hay fever, at least to me.

Luckily I’m not so sensitive for yarn and wool. Because boy that would suck. I do am a bit allergic to dust because every time I clear out my wardrobe, I now and then have a heavenly sneeze attack.

Anyway! Like last time I’ve made crochet cupcakes and this time I’ve made another new batch with 2 big and smaller ones!

Yarn and tool
Cotton and polyester yarn -
1.0, 1.5 mm hookpen -

Approximate time:
1 week




  
NL

Heel fijn, heb ik extra lange paasweekend heb ik hooikoorts! Momenteel ben ik aan het uitzieken van mijn 2-daagse hooikoorts. Fijn hoor die lente! Nee echt ik ben blij dat de lente er is, want dat betekent dat ik lichtere kleding kan gaan dragen en natuurlijk de terugkeer van het mooie groen om ons heen, dat helaas gepaard gaat met hooikoorts, althans voor mij.

Gelukkig ben ik niet zo gevoelig voor garen en wol want dat zou enorm balen zeg. Ik ben wel een beetje allergisch voor stof, want elke keer als ik mijn kledingkast weer eens opruim krijg ik zo nu en dan een nies aanval.

Maar goed. Net als vorige keer heb ik gehaakte cupcakes gemaakt en deze keer heb weer nieuwe gemaakt: 2 grote en 2 kleinere!

Garen & hulpmiddel info:
- Katoen en polyester
- Haak pen: 1.0 en 1.5 mm haakpen 

Geschatte tijd:
1 week


WIP's

Salted caramel banana cupcake & vanilla chocolate buttercream fruity cupcake

Toadstool cupcake & berry cream cupcake 
More at my Raverly



Comments

  1. Haha I have the worst allergies as well. The toadstool one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Love LOVE the toadstool muffins! I really love your yarnfood posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you taught art classes, I would totally attend!

    Chloé⎪ status.chlo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Hope your allergies are better today. I have really bad allergies too, so I can understand how tiring your body can feel, having itchy, watery eyes and nasal drainage, and also just the overall discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're recovering! I just got sick myself D: -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the salted caramel banana one!! Almost looks real! :) I'm allergic to dust too. Most annoying thing ever! I'm looking forward to spring too, I can't wait to not have boots to wear. Ugh!!
    http://www.xfallenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls