Yarnfood Saturday

EN

Name:
A wedding cakes! Or princess cakes?

Category:
cakes

Cuisine:
/

Taste:
Sweet
  
Yarn & tool info: 
Crochet – for these small cakes I've used a 1.5 mm hook pen and a 0,75 mm size hook pen for the leafs since those are made with embroidery yarn. And clearly I've used a decoration flower bud for the 2 layered cake! The rest are made cotton yarns!

I've made cake flowers before, here!

NL

Naam:
Een bruidstaart of toch een prinsessen taart?

Categorie:
taarten

Keuken:
/

Smaak:
Zoet
  
Garen & hulpmiddel info:
Haken –  Voor de cake heb ik een 1,5 mm haakpen gebruikt en voor de groene blaadjes een 0,75 mm haakpen omdat deze gemaakt zijn met boduur garen. Voor de 2 laagjes cake heb ik uiteraard een kant-en-klare decoratie bloempje gebruikt. En voor de rest zijn deze schattige cakejes gemaakt met katoenen garen.

En ik heb inderdaad al eerder cakes met bloemen gemaakt, bekijk ze hier!


I can't seem to stop making cake flowers! See my first batch here!
Mainly because I want to perfect the rose bud making as well. Which I think I'm progressing the right way, I'm quite satisfied c: 



Comments

  1. Your crochet works are always so cute. The rosebuds are already so pretty, I think it looks pretty darn perfect!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yarn food is soooooo excruciatingly adorable!!! ^___^ Just love your work. Your photos are also very lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! love the little flowers on the slices! If a certain group of my friends saw your creations they'd totally ask you to make them some as charms for their phones/wallets! Love your eye to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRINCESS CAKES!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best thing I've ever heard. Princess cakes.
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning and cute, as always!

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flowers! What if you made a whole bouquet or garden of crocheted flowers? :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is looking so adorable !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette Eyewear
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Princess cake! These are so incredibly cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is the cutest - so sweet and lovely. They'd definitely be awesome as keychains - but I can imagine them all stringed together as a decoration too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! These are so cute!! I've crocheted scarves and hats before, but never food items! I love how delicate and intricate the roses are <3

    Steph
    hellostephni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh how cute!!

    brilliantriots.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinking cute. You're very talented!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls