Yippee! I got tagged by the lovely Kidgranny for being a 'Sunshine Blogger'! Thank you very much c: I'm gonna answer the questions!
Hoera! Ik ben getagd voor de 'Sunshine Blogger' door de lieve Kidgranny met vragen die ik met alle liefde ga beantwoorden!
* My 2nd toe is taller than my big toe.
* I was a kid who knew Santa did not exist thanks to my papa who told me a story that's all made up.
* I collect cute packages. For art purpose.
* I have a soft spot for Jamie Campbell Bower.
* I like being alone with a takeaway coffee, music in my ears and a book in my hand in transit.
1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
Soft ice with sprinkles in the summer, having ramen my mum made for me when I got home from school and going to the neighbour playground.
2. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
I smile a lot and laugh too loud sometimes…
3. What is your dream occupation?
To own an art gallery/shop/café someday!
4. What is your favorite DIY project that you have accomplished thus far?
I really like my ‘Love infinity’ umbrella DIY c: but of course I love all the DIY’s I have done so far!
5. Share your favorite cookie recipe for the holidays?
I am more a cake/dessert person so I don’t really have a favourite recipe to share.
But you can’t go wrong with a batch of good chocolate chips c:
1. How do you deal with stress?
2. What is your fashion no-go?
3. What dream do you wish to achieve?
4. What would you do if the world is about to end?
5. What would your friends describe you as person?