One of the best comfort food
in the world is probably: chocolate.
A friend of mine was happy to
receive my little gift of chocolate
truffles that I've made for her!
It was little bit melted when
I hand it over, so make sure
to store it in a cool place right
Credits to Charlotte's Frame supereasy
recipe that brought victory in
the kitchen c; You guys
should check her versatile blog!
Da Recipe: 300 gram extra dark chocolate, 125 ml cream,
60 gram cacao powder
1. Grab a steel bowl and add the chocolate.
2. Boil water in a steel pan, once it's boiled remove from heat
and put the bowl of chocolate on top to let it melt. Your
kitchen should smell really good now :P
3. Once it's all melted, add the cream and mix well with
4. Once the mixture is cooled down, put it in the fridge
for about 45 min to 1 hour. Stir the mixture once in
awhile to avoid becoming SOLID.
5. Finally, prepare a large plate and sprinkle the cacao powder on it.
6. The choco mixture should have a thick texture by now. Get yourself a
teaspoon (I have used my hands honestly) and scoop up the mixture and drop
on the cacao'd plate.
7. And now the fun part: roll roll roll until the truffles are all covered in
cacao and you are very done! Good job!
I bought this at the fair, as this is my first time seeing this
adorable heartshaped waffle!
I'm Feeling: good, a bit neckpain..
Music: JCee - L.O.V.E. - A Taiwanese Youtuber who do cover songs, this is one of my favorite c;