Yumyum, Chinese buns! Or if you prefer the name 'bao'.
Either or that, I love Chinese bakery!
Today I've homemade some.............. but not edible ones unfortunately.
No, these are food charms made out of clay.
I'm very happy with the results because I think they look pretty real don't they?
My Top 5 favorite Chinese buns
1. 雞尾包 'Gaai May Bao'
2. 菠蘿包 'Pineapple bun'
3. 紙包蛋糕 'Zhi bao daan goa - paper wrapped cake'
4. 咖喱角 'Ga lay gok - Curry triangle'
5. 奶油包 'naai jau bao' - cream bun'
This is a メロンパン, ( melon pan ) by the way, my favorite Japanese bun :3
Tutorial 雞尾包 'Gaai May Bao'
Ingredients & tools
1. light yellow Fimo/Polymere clay
2. white or beige Fimo/Polymere clay
3. orange pastel or chalk
4. a knife
5. a brush
9. clean & smooth surface.
Please click the image for a larger view - good luck ^_____^
I'm Feeling: Happy
Music: BENI - サイン This Japanese girl Beni is so beautiful! Same for her voice.