Strawberry ice cream tutorial

Sorry guys for not posting for daaaays.
I've been really busy making charms again like these cute ice cream scoops :D
Plus I also made a tutorial for you guys since people were requesting me "How do you make those scoops?". It's really simple!

 I actually want to eat this one right now. Who has real ice cream and willing to share with me :D ?
______________________________________________________________


Tutorial "How to make Ice Cream Scoop charms"

Ingredients
1 Fimo clay/Polymere clay or whatever clay. No natural clay. 
2 Oven
3 Measure spoon. I used size 1/4 but be feel free to use any size you desire.
4 Knife
5 Toothpick
6 Toothbrush
7 A smooth & clean surface.



 Please click to enlarge images! Good luck! 
Ewww my nail broke D: <<<

____________________________________________________________

I'm Feeling: Hungry| Good| Dancemoody
Music: Akon - Be with you Simply good song.
Food: Croissant with lemon marmelade 
Drink: Jasmin tea 

Comments

  1. We have just discovered your gorgeous tutorial for scoops made of STAEDTLER FIMO!
    We'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters - it would be great if you became a fan, too, and showed your artworks on our page.

    Hope to meet you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! it looks like real ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, just wondering what colour combinations of other fimos would give me the other ice cream colours?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls