Yarnfood: soft serve


EN

Hiya! Long time no see. I had a short hiatus with blogging. My apologies for that. You can read the reasons down below.
Today I'm back with my latest homemade pride and joy: soft serve. However it is not edible unfortunate but 100%  more cuddly!
NL

Hey! Lang niet meer geblogd. Ik glipte er namelijk even tussenuit. De reden heb ik hieronder verderop beschreven.
Vandaag wil ik jullie mijn trots en iets leuks aan jullie laten zien: handgemaakte softijsjes! Helaas niet eetbaar maar zeker weten dat het 100% meer knuffelbaar is.

❝Beweeg
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
Where was I last week
A terrible cold caught me leaving a result of annoying coughs, a runny nose and a body function of 50% sigh. Though I still went to work but had to put my blog job on the side line since last week which was a bit of a bummer but at the same time kind of relaxing too. Taking time off from blogging left me some time to do something about my crochet work which has been also put on a side line as well. I have come to a realization that I have to balance my time out between blogging and well, the rest. Like crocheting for example because I still want to expand this part out. Sigh, I have been blogging for like 7 years now and I have been releasing a blogpost on daily basis. I have come to a realization that taking a step back from blogging is key in order to do my other rest better such as my 5 day straight job, catching up with friends & family and also a me-time in the form of offline.

Short story short: I wont be blogging regularly. Just a couple of blogpost per week or so and I hope you are fine with that! Thank you.
Mini soft serve
Shooting in rainbow colors and taste.
Reminds me a bit of corn chips.
Large soft serve
And it`s berryfantastic
Perhaps in different flavor?

» More yarnfood here
» My Raverly account
» My Shop

Comments

  1. The cone definitely reminds me of those corn chips! Mm so tasty

    Hope you are feeling better and perfectly okay to blog less!!

    nat // dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you've been daily blogging for so long! I'm in awe; it's definitely a lot of work! It's important to take time for yourself :) Hope you're feeling better! Shouldn't have real ice-cream whilst you're sick, so the yarnfood is probably better ;) The photo with the cone on your head is so cute <3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better and life is all about trying to strike that correct balance, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been ill! That ice cream is amazing though. It looks like one of those toys you win at carnivals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Freaking awesome! I'm so glad to see you've made them in XL size now! They are so damn adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls