Sketching and Searching 10

EN

Hello Monday, I have new artworks and lots of sketches and scribbles for you.
    
NL

Dag maandag, ik heb nieuwe tekeningen en heel veel schetsen en krabbels voor jou.

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
Lovegood

Rae 
for Rae from Love From Berlin


Scribbles
Lately I`ve been experimenting with the technique `watercolor` by using a water brush pen. Clearly I need a lot of practice still but luckily I have bought this tutorial book that`s all about watercolor techniques!
This is Harley Quinn, a DC comic character. Not sure if I`ll finish this unfinished piece.
Inspired by Instagram feed: French macarons with ice cream.

Comments

  1. Your sketches are so nice! I like the Harley Quinn one the most though. So good!! <33 -Dems | Electrick Cities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute artworks! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey, there I am! You are so talented and I love the idea of learning a new technique with that water brush - funny because I literally just saw a bored panda video on facebook featuring an artist using a water pen! Well at the time, I had no idea what it was, but after reading this post, that is what I assume it to be! Also love the pixel art as well - how did you get into that?

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I love the Rae one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artworks are so lovely and fantastic!
    I am interested in a water brush pen, so I will look for it near shop :))

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo pretty! You know you are soo talented Mei. So nice to hear you are trying new techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work they're all very pretty.

    New Post
    5 dreamy etsy silver jewelry shops
    http://artadorned.com/2016/09/5-absolutely-dreamy-etsy-silver-jewelry-shops/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so beautiful, and especially the one of Rae! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls