HOTSPOT: Momiji

EN

As announced on my previous post: a hotspot review about this  amazing Japanese restaurant called Momiji at The Hague - Holland!

Momiji is not an all-you-can-eat style of restaurant and you can tell it by the menu and food because 1. The food is less salty/MSG aftertaste and 2. the quality of food. Especially the sashimi is amazingly good and so fresh! If you are a huge fan of raw fish than I totally recommend their sashimi! Momiji pretty got a huge menu. I couldn't choose between the curry rice with shrimp or a bentou box.

My friend W. got a set menu with beef. He enjoyed every single bit of it. Scroll down to see the rest of our meal and the verdict!  



NL

Zoals gezegd in de vorige post: een hotspot review over deze geweldige Japanse restaurant 'Momiji' in Den Haag.

Momiji is geen all-you-can-eat restaurant en dat kun je wel zien aan het menu en het eten. Het eten smaakt namelijk minder zoutig/ve-tsin en de kwaliteit is duidelijk hoger. Vooral de sashimi is super vers en super lekker! Mocht je van rauwe vis houden, de sashimi is een aanrader. Momiji heeft op zich een groot gevarieerd menu. Ik kon namelijk niet kiezen tussen de garnalen curry rijst of de bentou box.

Vriend W. heeft voor een set menu met rund gekozen en deze heeft vriend W. met alle plezier op gegeten. Scroll verder voor nog meer en de eindbeoordeling!

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
We ordered
1 Set Menu `Saikoro Beef` with gohan (rice) and salad
1 Sashimi mix A
1 extra wakame salad
1 Bentou box C
1 salmon avocado roll set
1 green tea
2 plum wine

TOTAL DAMAGE: €62,20
Bentou Box C

Making a decision on food was pretty hard because if my stomach (and wallet) allows it I`d have ordered almost everything! Eventually I went for the bentou box because it has a bit of everything init. This €16,75 box has: salmon teriyaki, wakame salad, sashimi (2 tuna, 2 salmon and 2 shrimp), tempura (1 shrimp, 2 sweet potato, 1 tofu, 1 mushroom, 1 eggplant) + sauce and a bowl of rice. Basically everything was: YUM! And so fresh, especially the sashimi which were the highlight of our meal.
Another highlight is this tempura tofu which is so silken! I did burned my tongue a bit when I took bite.
I`ve been eating sushi wrong all these years. From now on I only eat it with my hands. Needless to say, this salmon avocado roll is delish!
What`s a good way to wash down the seafood? Yep, a good white wine or what about this plum wine! Really light and sweet.
Super fresh sashimi!
This picture pretty much sums up a good meal and a good healthy stuffed belly.
Address: Gedempte Gracht 397 2512 AM The Hague - THE NETHERLANDS
Food: ♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5
Service: ♥♥♥ 3/5
W Interior: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5
Price: ♥♥♥♥ 4/5

Comments

  1. All the food looks so delicious!! oops I always eat sushi with chopsticks because I don't like getting my fingers sticky with rice :P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks way too good! Never seen a cute bentou box like that before, but it's super cute. I'll be sure to keep this in mind although I do love me some all you can eat sushi :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks divine! I went to an amazing Japanese restaraunt in Dublin last week and have been thinking about it ever since. Your photos and descriptions only fuel my hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so fresh and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls