Testing a pigment cream by Biodermal


EN

A new type of skincare product added to my daily skincare routine: a pigment cream by the Dutch brand Biodermal.

My age is young and perhaps also young for me using a pigment/age spot cream, and I don’t really have severe pigment spots on my skin. Except that there are small ones near my eye areas.
I’m a believer in prevention is better than cure which applies to smallest skin caring too since my skin is not great either (enzyme, itchiness etc.).

I’ve been using the Biodermal pigment cream every morning for over a week now and I’d like to keep you update about the results and findings!  
NL

Voor mij een nieuwe huidverzorging product toegevoegd aan mijn dagelijkse huidverzorging: een pigment crème van Biodermal.

Nou ben ik waarschijnlijk tikkeltje te ‘jong’ voor het gebruiken van een pigment/ouderdom crème, en ik heb ook niet echt ernstige vlekken op mijn huid. Er zijn wel kleine vlekjes aanwezig in de buurt van mijn ogen. Ik ben absoluut iemand die graag voorkomt dan geneest en dat geldt voor de kleine huid gebreken. Mijn huid is sowieso irritatie gevoelig en heb daarnaast ook eczeem.

Ik gebruik de Biodermal pigment crème elke ochtend voor meer dan een week nu. Ik wil graag jullie op de hoogte houden met mijn bevindingen hiervan.

Biodermal
Just a little background story: Biodermal is a Dutch brand and established in the year 1975. Biodermal focuses on healing and nurturing the skin on natural proces by using natural ingredients. Biodermal is available at Amazon.co.uk.
Biodermal pigment cream
I normally wouldn't purchase this cream but I've purchased this cream with 50% discount. The price variates between €17 - €25 from different stores and online shops. I use this cream as my daily cream and apply it every morning after washing my face.
The facts: 50ml // a pump // carton packaging
The claims: SPF 15 // stops forming the 'melanin' under the skin which forms the pigment spots // vitamin C and E // stimulates in skin cell renewal 
So here's the piece of target that I'm trying to take care of. My mum had it too and I remember she had quite noticeable spots on face. So the daughter that I am who most likely have inherited her skin I am on skin prevention.


 Do you use pigment cream too?

Comments

  1. Prevention is very important, I agree with your words!
    I haven't used pigment cream before, I hope the results turn out great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's scary that it 'stops' the formation of melanin. You need melanin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a good idea to start keeping our skin free from pigmentation while young, once it is landed on our skin, it is hard to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls