Holiday wishlist



Comments

  1. I'd love to listen to Adele's album, I need to take the time !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't want that Adele album?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the idea of the wine racks to store wool/yarn! That's such a neat idea. I need to listen to Adele's new album, I bet it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to find a pair of warm leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Adele and yes to that super cute marine shirt!!! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gnome zen garden! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Pantone lipstick is SO cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that zen garden is sooo soo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls