WhenIcomeHomeSnacks 35

EN

And I’m back from my coffee detox and this week I have my first mug of this nice brewed brown goodness. With a dollop of sweet condensed milk. Oh boy what a treat! And it felt really deserved.

Was it hard to have zero coffee for a week (8 days precisely)? Not really, just a teeny tiny missing the taste because I drink coffee mainly for its taste. And also for the energy boost as it gives me extra motivation to get my daily work done.

I think I can conclude that the caffeine withdrawal symptoms have spared my body and its minor! My body does feel a bit more relax in this coffee free week. Like my body is resting from all the ‘partying’ inside my body since the caffeine party pig is temporary out of my system.
   
NL

En ik ben weer terug van mijn koffie detox en deze week heb ik alweer mijn eerste mok van dit heerlijk gebrouwen bruine goedje achter de kiezen. Met een royale lepel van zoete gecondenseerde melk. Oh wat een traktatie! En het voelde echt verdiend.

Was het zwaar om 1 week zonder koffie door te brengen (eigenlijk 8 dagen)? Niet echt, maar ik miste wel een klein beetje de koffiesmaak omdat ik koffie voornamelijk drink vanwege de smaak. En ook voor de energie-boost wat voor mij als extra motivatie geeft voor het klaren van mijn dagelijkse klusjes.

Ik kan denk ik concluderen dat de cafeïne ontwenningsverschijnselen klein is. Mijn lichaam voelde meer ontspannen in deze koffie vrije week wat heerlijk is. Alsof mijn lichaam aan het uitrusten is van al het ‘gefeest’ in mijn bloedbaan met de feestvarken cafeïne.

Always exciting to try out new KitKat flavors and this mint one is good!

Again A. thanks for the Starbucks ground coffee but I don't own a 'Keurig' coffee machine which is need if I want to make a drink out of this k-cup. I don't even own any coffee machine!
It's that time of the year! 

I've actually warmed up these crepes in the microwave and it does taste better than eating it room temperature. 

Comments

  1. I never see Kit Kat with other flavours here! It's such a shame, I'd love to try it.
    Lovely snacks, now I'm eager to eat one ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the mint kit-kat! I like to try their different flavors too, but my favorite will always be the original :) Good to hear that your detox from caffeine went well! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo so many gorgeous chocolatey treats! Those pancakes are amazing warmed up in the microwave :) makes me miss them, I haven't had them for AGES! :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I don't drink coffee in the morning I'll have terrible withdrawal symptoms by lunch! It's bad! Oooh I love those chocolate eggs with the little spoons, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I'm super hungry now! So many yummy treats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Yummy! I don't take coffee regularly at all but do enjoy a good mocha! I'm dying for some fresh chocolate crepes right now! Your fault! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!
    Such a good time!I l love coffee and sweets.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jij eet altijd van die lekkere en aparte dingen! Heb je dit ook allemaal via internet gekocht?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I quit coffee for a month and it wasn't that hard to do. I don't know why I drink coffee actually. I never really liked the taste. I think it's all in my head.. like if I don't have a cup then I won't fully wake up. So odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much chocolate!! I need to go stock up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Mint Kit Kat looks yummy! I don't have a keurig either, but hopefully this guide will help you out: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-brew-coffee-with-a-K-Cup-without-the-Keurig/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those little chocolate/caramel tarts look delicious! I used to eat a similar black currant one, when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for your 1 week milestone! Dani is quite addicted to coffee but he has tried to drink less cups a day, they have free coffee machines at work so it's not that easy to avoid it. Milka chocolate eggs! I really feel we are missing lots of amazing sweet treats here in Spain :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls