Ice Pandora Blog Survey I

EN

I’m a blogger for 5 year+ now and you can say that blogging is part of my (working)life now. I’m still very happy with my Ice Pandora and I hope you too. Actually I don’t know ha-ha, even though I have a feeling that most visitors are positive about my blog, I’d still love to hear your opinion about it! Hence the survey below. Also I’m working on a brandnew layout at the moment and I think it would be a great start with a new and improved in-and out of my blog.

The survey is 100% anonymous so you can brutally pour your heart out with criticism and honesty about Ice Pandora. I won’t be offended, promise!

If you don’t see the survey form below or it is not working for you, here’s the link!  
NL

Ik blog inmiddels 5 jaar+ nu en je kunt wel zeggen dat bloggen een vast onderdeel van mijn dagelijks leven is. Ik ben nog steeds erg blij met mijn Ice Pandora en ik hoop jij ook. Maar dat weet ik niet helemaal zeker, ook al heb ik het gevoel dat de meeste bezoekers wel positief zijn over mijn blog. Ik zou toch heel graag jouw mening horen! Vandaar hieronder een enquête. Op dit moment ben ik ook bezig met een gloednieuwe lay-out en het lijk met fijn om in een nieuw en verbeterde blog te beginnen, binnen als buiten!

De enquête is 100% anoniem, dus je mag lekker kritiek en eerlijk zijn over Ice Pandora. Liefst opbouwende feedback graag en geen zorgen ik zal niet beledigd voelen, beloofd!

Als je het onderstaande enquête formulier niet kan zien heb ik hier nog een linkje voor je!











You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls