Skyscraper 17

EN

Oh boy it’s been a while since my last Skyscraper post! Sorry for that, but today they are back and I’m bringing you the sky from Czech Republic that I was last Summer holiday! It sure was a joy to see them and I hope you will too.  
NL

Het is alweer een tijdje geleden sinds mijn laatste Skyscraper post! Sorry daarvoor, maar vandaag zijn ze terug en ik breng je de lucht van Tsjechië mee. Deze lucht foto’s heb ik geschoten in de afgelopen zomervakantie! Het was zeker een genot ze te zien en ze vast te leggen. Hopelijk vindt je dat ook.



Comments

  1. The last picture is stunning! I love how the hills are fading away :)

    xx becky // star violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Beautiful scenery maks me feel fall season for some reasons :) Thanks for your comment on my blog- I got the cookie cutters at Michaels last year. It's by 'Wilton' brand. Hope you can find them! xo akiko

    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I like the last one especially! Such nice lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures look great ! Especially the second for the end !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..those photos were greatly snapped!! whenever i stared to the sky,i felt freedom.unlimited freedom.. :)

    xo josephine c.
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that it's from the czech republic! same sky different perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls