Project: candied fruit muffin

EN

Thank you for your kind comments on my previous post and please don’t worry about my thesis c:

So today’s post is another recipe.
I once saw this colourful cake that was decorated with candied fruit on top and I was inspired! I decided to bake muffins since I haven’t bake them in awhile with on top these candied fruit. I was super glad that I use up these almost expired candied fruit c:

Care to try out the recipe?
There's chocolate involved as well...  
NL

Hartelijk dank voor uw vriendelijke reacties op mijn vorige post en je bezorgdheid op mn scriptie! Ben ontroerd!

Dus, vandaag in de post: een recept.

Ik zag namelijk ooit deze kleurrijke cake die versierd was met gekonfijte fruit en ik was meteen geïnspireerd! Ik besloot om muffins te bakken, omdat ik ze al een tijdje niet hebt gemaakt. Uiteraard bovenop de gekonfijt fruit. Ik was allang blij dat ik ze kon gebruiken want ze lagen tegen de houdbaarheidsdatum aan..  

Zin om uit te proberen, dit recept? Er is ook chocola in verwerkt!

Da Recipe: 30 gr. butter, 2 eggs, 125 ml yogurt, 1 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk, 2 tsp. baking powder, 280 gr. plain flour, 80 gr. sugar, ½ dried/candied fruit, 1 bar (white) chocolate, pinch of salt

Experience the surprise inside c: 


Da Steps:

  1. Pre-heat oven 180°C.  
  2. Beat butter, the 1 tablespoon condensed milk and eggs until smooth and combined.
  3. Sift the flour and baking powder. Add all the dry ingredients to the egg/butter mixture and combine well. 
  4. Then add in the yogurt! 
  5. Break the chocolate bar and place a tablet in each muffin dough in the center. With a spoon, cover the top.
  6. Decorate the tops with the dried fruit and bake the muffins for about 30 min. in the oven!
Good luck!


Comments

  1. that looks SO good, and pretty too!! white chocolate with fruit is one of my all time favourite things, so this is definitely getting bookmarked :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the recipe, they look unique since I never seen anyone use candied fruit before. I can't wait to try making these they look so tasty with the chocolaty filling too!

    www.wondersofandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool surprise in the center! I'm going to try to put a surprise in my muffins from now on! :)

    xxDenysia Yu
    http://thatlaitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your muffins are so pretty! Love the chunk of white chocolate in the middle. I just baked a batch of butterscotch banana muffins over the weekend. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Looks delicious as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaa...look so yummmmmyyyyy:), and I love your all pictures...
    keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia...

    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh YUM! This recipe looks brilliant!! I love how you've got yoghurt in the center and candied fruit sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You seriously have the best recipes - this would be perfect for breakfast!! Yummy!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so good! I've never thought to put chocolate in the centre but it's a really neat idea :) I may do the same to make a lava cake or something similar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, they look amazing. Totally drooling right now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i must try<3
    want to follow on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so good, I wanna try it :p

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What delights!
    Until a shame that she can do just sensational pancakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So brave of you to try so many different recipes and documenting them. I need to give more recipes a try when I have the time too. It's become too much of a routine lately for me when it comes to cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yum, this looks fantastic. Never thought to use dried fruit in a muffin recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oeee deze ga ik ook proberen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg! looks so pretty and delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look so so good! White chocolate is the best & I'll have to give these a try sometime! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look sooooo yummy!!! I'd rather just eat the images (if that was possible) than bake them because I suck at baking XD and the melted surprise of awesomness in the center is an absolute win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. waah die zien er goddelijk uit! :D
    liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the white chocolate center!

    ReplyDelete
  22. white chocolate is my favorite! and having it hidden in the belly of a muffin? OMG i am so making this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an awesome idea to put melted chocolate in the center. Deeeelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  24. White chocolate on the inside? Ohmy! Delicious!! :) I'd be non-stop eating at your home because everything you cook always looks mouth-watering :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls