Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Fairytale Tag

EN

Lately I got tagged by the lovely OliviaMemoleaf for The Fairytale Tag. Yay! I love doing tags and reading other bloggers tags so I had a great time filling this one in! I mean, who isn’t grown up with Disney movies and classical fairytales? Anyway, I wish you a fun time reading mine!

NL

Laatst werd ik getagged door OliviaMemoleaf voor The Fairytale Tag. Yippee! Ik hou wel van tags en het lezen van tags van andere bloggers. Altijd interessant c:
The Fairytale Tag zegt het al: sprookjes! En ik denk dat iedereen opgegroeid is met sprookjes en de welbekende Disney filmpjes toch?



Snowwhite - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
I embrace my average appearance, I accept my imperfections and I laugh about my
awkwardness. And this makes me feel unique and me. And beautiful? c; 


Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I try at least 7 hours. Sometimes its 11.....


Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
Nope.


Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Yes! And it's sad that I don't go out a lot but I love being outside in the nature and sniff up the fresh air and feeling the grass underneath my feet c: 


Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
It depends if that stranger looks 'trustworthy' and smells nice (ha). 


The Wolf and The Seven Young Kids - Are you easy to befool?
If its my friends pulling a prank on me, than yes. Because I trust my friends sadly :P




Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Someone with a pure heart. Which means sweet, friendly, honesty, funny, respectful and forgiving. 


The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
So cheesy! But I'd catch a bullet for my family and friends, I'd walk through fire if I must. I'd do anything for my family and friends.


The Frog King - What do you find disgusting?
I have a huge dislike towards Uggs. And people who backstabs and 'using' you. And I hate this character Joffrey from Game of Thrones ALOT. I can't stand him. Everytime he shows up I have a little rant moment with myself.

Jack and the Beanstalk - What plants do you have?
We have a few cactus right now but in the Summer we have pots with vegetables like tomatoes, peppers and onions c: 


Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
Unfortunate not and that's something that really need in my life. I want a cat! And a hedgehog! And maybe a snow owl....

 Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
Procrastinating all the time. I hate myself when I know I've only done so little of my homework. Like, grrr... And I guess being a perfectionist. Its drains quite a lot of energy of me. Which is frustrating. 


Pinokkio - What is your biggest wish?
To wish for more wishes? Lol, just kidding. I wish for happiness and a splendid health for my family and friends. And world peace. 


Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
I can act like a kid really. But I can act like an elderly person as well (when I lecture my baby cousins). But I guess being 18 is was the perfect age for me.


The Star Money - What is your most valuable posession?
All my SD memory cards, my camera, my laptop, my wooden box with memorable stuff, my diaries... 


Golden Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
See Bluebeard - What is your weak point. But I can also work hard when I'm really motivated and focused. 


The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for her/him?
My best friend is S. and I would try to make her laugh and cheerful all the time c: 


The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
When you hit the right spots, than yes. You might not see it on the outside, but on the inside I'm like broken, hurt or pissed. 



Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
A warm loving parents but also the one that lectures their kids. And making good yummy food of course c: 


The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
It depends what kind of parties. Dinner parties, oh yes! Birthday parties are fun as well because there's usually cake involved. 


The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I have to admit that I try to look good and fashionable as possible. I don't really care about brands as they can be from thriftstores! I've learned that staying basic is the key of dressing well c: 


The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
Haha, everytime I watch a movie where this hero defeats all the bad guys or jumps from building to buildings I'm like "yeah I'm so gonna be like her" but in real life I'm a real chicken. I'm terrified of spiders and high heights making my knees wonky. So no, I'm not brave. 



I tag: Jane, Jennie, Jessica, Mani and Damaris

26 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest and funnest game yet! I can't wait to answer the questions - thanks for the tag lovely lady! I just enjoyed learning more about you!! xoxo Have such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super leuke foto's en mooie antwoorden :)
    Ik roep altijd al vanaf kleins af aan ook dat als ik een wens mocht doen, ik meer wensen zou wensen haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag - I might do this on my blog next week! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! this is such a cute tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone with a pure heart. Which means sweet, friendly, honesty, funny, respectful and forgiving.

    BOEM 100 PUNTEN! (Lol ik schreef pointen... lelijkkkk).

    ReplyDelete
  6. this tag is so much fun! loved all your answers, especially trusting a stranger if they smell nice - i might fall for that as well ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag!!! I am a huge fan of Disney (who can possibly not be? wonders! :p) so it would be so fun to answer the questions! Love how you stand and believe in your friends and family. I love your dressing style and totally envious of your headbands collection! Haha so much fun with the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgosh ADORE ADORE this post!! learned so many things about you.. in the cutest way possible lol!!

    i'm so with you.. joffrey makes me want to stab myself.. he's that hateful!! that kid is a good actor lololol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! Thanks for sharing Mei!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh this is the cutest tag!!! and i loved your silly expressions in the pictures hehe :)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww this post was so cute! I'm really impressed by the variety of headbands you have. :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute tag! Thanks for sharing Mei! :)

    xxDenysia Yu
    http://thatlaitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'm so glad that someone out there also dislikes Uggs. I find them so unflattering on most people.

    Also, that's great that your have so many props! (The ears, mustache, and headband.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unfortunately, I don't have a pet either!! Pets are really good for the stressed out individual who procrastinates a lot. I think that you'd fill your day with taking care of your animal & forced to do the work you need to do. You'd also be happier so it's less likely that you'll be depressed, which can often dampen your focus.

    & as for beauty, I think I'm dreadful looking without make-up so it gives me confidence that I otherwise wouldn't have. I don't want to be seen in public without my eyebrows filled in haha because it makes such a huge difference to my appearance (they really shape your face!). So, I think that nearly anyone who looks average can actually look beautiful given that they know how to apply complementing make-up! I like that you are modest about your beauty. Those that are vain are really annoying.

    This was an interesting tag thing. A lot of the fairytales I've never even heard of haha.
    I also hate uggs omg hahaha. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such a cute tag !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute little post! love your pics and the little props!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting! Should do this sometime :)

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute. it's always fun getting to know you and other bloggers better through these types of posts! thanks for the tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha :] (I must admit I barely know any of these movies :P)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you crazy girl;)
    xoxo

    www.urbanconcourse.com
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh me! So cute. I love your photographs, they are adorable. Your answers are fun too. And I am so with you on hating Uggs- I hate them especially when people's feet inevitably subside into the middle and the sole gets all worn down and people are force to walk at an angle. Men in Uggs is worse. So. Much. Worse.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for tagging me, this is such a cute tag! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. YOU DID THE TAG! *party* I love reading your answers! Your photos are always the most beautiful.
    BUT... Uggs are, like, the definition of comfort. Not the prettiest (agreed) but maaaaan they are so soft. High five for being chickens! *insert chicken sound* *chaaaaak!! Or something like that*

    ReplyDelete