I am very happy to share this
easy DIY with you: assorted donut ring made
out of Fimo/Polymer clay!
A larger picture can be found at my Pinterest.
What do you need
* Fimo classic 'champagne' + any desired color for the icing/sprinkles
* TLS (Translucent Liquid Sculpey)
* Fimo gloss
* Embossing tool pen
* Blank ring
1. With the champagne color, make small balls.
2. With the embossing pen, press in the center of the ball to create a hole.
3. (optional) French Cruller: diagonal press lightly with a toothpick.
4. Making icing: squeeze a bit of TLS and mix it with the color of desire until
it's creamy but not runny. Devide this paste on the donuts. Add sprinkles.
5. Squeeze a bit TLS on the blank ring. This is clue. Add the donuts on top!
6. Bake the ring in the oven at 30 min. 110C degrees. Let it cool down.
7. Polish the ring with Fimo gloss and you are done! Good luck.