About time to review my haul from onlineshop AFW that I've announced earlier!
I've never bought anything before from AFW, so I was very excited to receive the package. Since they say shipping can take 15-30 days, I was expecting I will recieve it veryvery late (I'm using normal airmail). But I got it in like 1,5 week which totally surprised me!
1. striped shirt, one size $10,3
2. lace blouse, one size $4,9
Some extra details.
Since it's one size I coudn't choose a size that fits me.
As you can see the shirt looks way smaller + shorter on me than on the right model. I'm above the average height of Asian people, so I risk that onesize clothing from Asian stores are abit to petit for me.
1. Despise the smaller size, I still adore this piece of gear! It's casual with a small pinch of cuteness in it.
2. Soft material, comfy on skin.
1. The buttons on the sleeve-ends are poorly stitched on. I've got the hint they might fall of very soon.
2. The missing spare buttons.
3. The quality of the cotton is minium, after 1x wore it already starts to fluff.
Same problem with the first shirt, the size. It's small!
Look how cute the right model is..
Also I don't think the preview hasn't been 100% honest with me.
As you can see on the right model, the lace area (chest/neck area) is closed and covered while mine is transparant.
1. Cute lace detail
1. Alot of sew defects.
The turn offs.
Re-purchase: I think I will make another order again, but from now one I have to keep in mind that the size might comes smaller on me than it looks on the models.
Shipping: Right on time! I'm impressed! The pieces of clothing were packed in a simpely bags that were seperated.
Quality: You cannot exspect from a wholesale store delivers clothing with highquality materials, according to the order I've made.
Price: Linking the quality and the price, I think it's not exspensive nor utterlycheap.
I'm Feeling: Relieved, tired
Music: Katy Perry - Last Friday Night A catchy song that's stuck in my brain.
Food: Magnum <3