SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL.........

...... is pain sometimes.
Tomorrow my first official schoolday going to start. 
My intro-day last wednesday was a disaster. BECAUSE:
1. I got placed in a wrong class. I'm planning to finish my school within 3 years and they put me in a 4-year class. 
2. Because of this I missed my real class meeting. 
It was really chaotic.

I felt like a big noob in this big scary school.
But that doesn't stop me from going. Even I had bad start with the intro-day 
I still bumped into some nice, enthusiasm people. 
So that's good news right? 

I also did some shopping for this new school year: stationary!
Check it out:

My super handy mini agenda :)

 My pencasses & my Naruto friends mascots

 My Copic markers <3 god they are exspensive =____=
I bought these with discount 12 colors for €29,95 + free penholder case.

 This is where I keep my fineliners & pencils. 

 More cute stationaries!

 I got these tabs free thanks to Cosmo Girl magazine. These are amazing and cute!


Nerdi glasses for thé effect. 
____________________________________________________________

I'm Feeling: Stressed
Music: Katy Perry - Hot and Cold A fun song lols
Food: Scrambled egg toast
Drink: Water

Comments

  1. love your cute stationary!!! all the best to your new school year... hope things will go smoothly for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of your copic markers...I always want to get them, but they're so expensive! ><

    Thank you do much for the follow by the way! It means so much to me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wat a cute ass nerd!

    anyways, are u cantonese?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ^^ I always spend too much money on stationary :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. your welcome ^-^

    you have lovely school stuff ^_^ mine are so ordinary XD
    and yes, Paris is Awesome =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls