Tag!

Suddenly I got tagged. 
By the fashion/beauty blogger Elisa. You should check her daily adventures!

My assignments were: create 9 poses with the following emotions: bored, emo, fobby cute, someone farted, smart-ass, over shoulder, kiss phone, eyebrow raise and "awesome dude!".  

Excuse for my sleepy, panda eyes - I just got out bed xD


Tehehe my favorite is the "Someone Farted" one ^^ 



This a hairband with Hello Kitty ears and the Liberty Statue crown - bought in New York~

I'm Feeling: Tired| Joyfull| Thrilled
Music: Kylie Minogue - Love At First Sight I don't believe in love at first sight but this song by Kylie is great! 
Food: Mom's leftover
Drink: Cream Soda <3
 

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls