My shopping list & cute stuff

I'm really excited going to the US, I can't wait! 
So. What do I have to buy when I'm in the States?

Clothes
New, decent camera 
Shoes
Lip balms <3
Skin & hair products
Food!
Magazines
Accessoires
Manga stuff
Food
Kitchen supplies
Did I mention food? 
Here is some really cute things that I have found on the net! I really want them. So feeling optimistic and willing to donate some to a poor girl like me, please be my guest






Headphone with a shell of wood                                                                              Umbrella with a katana end holder *o*




















A cute bookstopper in a shape of an egg                                                 a wireless mouse & USB stick by Hello Kitty ^^
I'm Feeling: Good| Stressed| Very tired
Music: G Dragon - 少年よA boy Hey it's G-Dragon, do I need to say more? >:o
Food: pizza croissant
Drink: Pomegranate & blueberry juice

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls