Fashion & dance

I love to dance. 
I've had an amazing
workshop by the amazing Gigi Torres. This woman has worked with The Pussycat Dolls, Snoopdogg and is part of 'So You Think You Can Dance' and many more. 

Earlier I had a workshop of Jackie. You might know her from So Real Cru. This crew became second of American Best Dance Crew season 2. I still think they deserve
to be first. 

 Get amazed by her choreo. (HD quality!)

Bad quality pic but, here's me and Jackie! She is so cute. 
____________________________________________________

Another thing I love: fashion. 
Dress to impress, fashion is passion and less is more. 

It's all about fashion.
I've been searching some on the Internet and look what I've found:





___________________________________
I'm Feeling: Tired
Music:  Corinne Bailey - Put your records on This song reminds me of the Summer. It's so slow and dreamy...
Food: Chocolate egg (pure)
Drink: Tea

Comments

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls